VICTORIA – A city of treasures. A country of characters.
What didn’t we do?! We food & bar crawled our way around town like only Melbourne knows how, we drank more coffee than should be legal, and we journeyed into the country side to meet farmers, fermenters, gin makers, oh, and we cooked breakfast tacos for a market full of hungry weekenders. Thankyou please come again!
- Melbourne. Enough said.
- But seriously, Ben almost killed Andy with a chocolate lamington jaffle. It was hilarious.
- Hanging out and learning about coffee at St Ali
- Sharon at The Fermentary in Daylesford. Look her up
- Flying by the seats of our pants cooking Breaky Tacos at a busy market.
- Our very own tour of Four Pillars Gin.
- Ben’s Blueberry Pancake Stack
- Roasted Vegetable Wood Fire Bowl with Herb Labneh & Purple Kraut
- Breakfast Tacos with Avocado Puree, Scrambled Eggs, Charred Corn Salsa & Hot Sauce