SOUTH AUSTRALIA – A hidden oasis of wine, cheese, rolling green hills and windy roads…
Arriving the week after one of the worst storms in 50 years to hit South Australia, we were all a bit nervous. But we discovered that rain or sunshine, there was always a place and people to welcome us in and share their story.
- Duncan at Africola. One of Australia’s best restaurants.
- The greenery of the Barossa and learning about wine mixing at Jacob’s Creek
- Drinking Steingarten. Find it.
- Hanging out with Dan Moss. What a legend. Visit his restaurant Terroir Auburn in the Clare Valley.
- Ben Heinrich and family at Wunderbar Lamb, Clare Valley
- Oyster farming & Crab raking in the Yorke Peninsula
- Foraging with indigenous tour operator Quenten Agius, also in the Yorke Peninsula
- Delayed flights. Not.
- Ultimate Grazing Board with Duck Liver Parfait
- Lamb Ribs with Orange, Sweet Soy & Star Anise
- Blue Swimmer Crab Gut Linguine
- Crispy Skinned Butterfish with Quandong Jam