TASSIE – An island, off an island… We explored Ben’s home state and a few of his must-do’s including where to eat in Hobart, and why the Bruny Island Long Weekend is a long weekend worth taking.
Our show/series begins here in Tassie where Andy and Ben are reunited at Ben’s place near Devonport in the North. From there the boys hit the road, share the driving and add more memorable experiences to their already long list.
- BANDY REUNION time. Hugs all round.
- Cape Grim Beef and the greenest grass in the world
- Seeing the site of Ben’s new restaurant!
- The Bruny Island Long Weekend.
- Going Abalone diving with Ben’s Dad
- Hobart and two must-eat destinations in Small Fry and Franklin
- BBQ Cape Grim rib eye with chimmichurri
- Salt & pepper berry abalone
- Roasted Wallaby with Horseradish Creme Fraiche, New Potato and Broad Bean Salad