QUEENSLAND – A city bursting with secrets. A coastline that has to be seen from the air as much as the ground.
Andy hadn’t spent much time in Brisbane before, but we’re pretty sure he’s now hooked. Learning about rooftop honey harvesting, and visiting Queensland’s best restaurant Urbane was just the start. From there he visited Fingerlime farmers in the Land Before Time in the Scenic Rim, and then headed North to the Sunshine Coast to cook on a family farm before taking to the air to visit Fraser Island (drone fishing anyone?) and then the finale, Tropical Far North Queensland where he and Ben were reunited again. Must watch episode (#17, 18)
- There’s too many…
- But ok, the Fingerlime Farm ontop of a Mountain. Episode #15
- Falls Farm cook up
- Flying to Fraser and everything we did on that beautiful island
- NuNu’s restaurant in Palm Cove
- Foraging with indigenous guide Lincoln on Cooya Beach!
- Cooking in a tree. Recipe Chilli Mud Crab
- The World’s Tiniest Island. Episode #18
- Wood Roasted Honey, Mustard & ginger Pork Neck with Roasted Honey & Thyme Apples
- Goldband Snapper Sashimi with Soy, Rice Wine Vinegar & Finger Limes
- BBQ Red Emperor with Finger Lime, Ginger & Lemongrass
- Chilli Mud Crab with salad of Green Mango, Young Coconut & Herbs